sponsored ads

Saturday, March 2, 2013

MY BABY, MY WORLD... by Paavni Chachra (mother of Agrim)



God always bless mankind with best things. I never doubted this golden adage and god graced my life with my charming and magnificent son, AGRIM. It was another dull and calm afternoon in the month of august before god decided to make that afternoon, the most memorable day of my life. When doctor told me that my wife has gifted me a son, tears of joy trickled down my cheeks. The moment he was born my life changed forever as becoming a father is one of the most humbling and rewarding experience of one’s life. He made my love stronger, home happier and future worth living. All-in-all he made my world a better place. I can remember each and every moment I have shared with him so far, from holding him in my very own hands for the very first time to hear him murmur “MAA” and “PAA”. Though he is unable to speak properly but his murmuring always manages to put a smile upon my face and his smile always manages to make my all worries simply vanish away. Whenever I am with him, he always shows me a glimpse of heaven. Babies always add a new perspective to our life, so has AGRIM done to my life. He has shown me how wonderful fatherhood is. From changing his diapers to making him fall asleep, I have loved it all. I love him the most and he is my life. After all, a baby is born with a need to be loved. Love is what they seek and care is what they desire. From selecting his dress to getting him a stylish haircut, I love to indulge in each and every activity related to him. I want to raise him with utmost care and love, and fill his life with every possible joy. With every single day, he is growing and with that my relationship with him is also evolving. I just wish to be a perfect father in whom he can look for a best friend.
I know how wonderful my kid is but I wanted to make the whole world know this and this “me, my baby and baby’s day out” contest provided me with the ideal platform. This sort of contest is very unique for all of us but it has given us the opportunity of letting everyone know how wonderful and amazing our kids are. This contest has allowed us to share our “little glimpse of heaven” with this whole world. It feels so good to see so many kids smiling in such an innocent, elegant and amazing manner. It has taken my FACEBOOK addiction to a new level and given me a chance to make my child a winner at such little age. I would love to thank ANANVAY for giving us this lovely opportunity in form of this contest. I wish him best of luck. He is doing such a wonderful job for. After all, babies are the messengers of god.

Paavni Chachra
Mother of Agrim

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry