sponsored ads

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Achal Sharma

 Winner Baby's Day Out - October Contest BDO-ACFB-OCT12-A040-JANNAT SHARMA

The peace and progress of a family depend upon its members. If the members are helpful to each other the family gets prestige.
                  This I can never even imagine how we love each other if  I dont upload pic of my baby JANNAT in a Baby's day out contest,the contest which encourages the whole family to take participation in a game which motivates entire family to come together as single unit to make this contest for our little Angel JANNAT a chearish memory which she could never forget in her whole life.
              For me participating in this contest will be a road opener for those parents who really loves ,care and wants their child to come in forefront of life.
            So this is my sincere request along with my family to all parents come farword and help those parents who are really motivating their wards through this contest.
Jannat's newly born brother on the day of shoot.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry