sponsored ads

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Me, My baby & Baby's Day Out Contest - Sonia Grover (mother of Viraj)

Viraj
Participant Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids Contest
BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A114
My baby Viraj is the cutest gift that god has given to me n my family. His dimple checks,lovely smile and naughty deeds bring spark in my eyes. Seeing ur baby growing day by day is d prettiest moment for every mother.My kids r my world  playing with him made me forget all my worries n stress. Love u viju (his nic name) a lot.

Mr Ananvay Pathak is brand name in fashion and advertising u can say without a doubt that he doesn't use camera to make his photograph but through his creativeness and imagination he makes photographs.

Want to thank Mr ananvay for making my baby a hero through this contest n for making me know how much my family loves their champ by making d best of their efforts inorder to make him win d contest.

I will suggest every parent to take part in such contest coz babies r beautiful creation of god n such contest give u a chance to capture most adorable n beautiful expression of your baby.

Sonia Grover (mother of Viraj)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry