sponsored ads

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Me, My Baby and Baby's Day Out - Charu Joshi (Mother of Shanaya Sharma)


Shanaya Sharma
Participant of Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids Contest 
BOD-ACFB-FEB13-A140
Greetings of the day!!!
In one sentence my Daughter means the world to me! I can not express my feeling for my little angel in words. The day she came into our life, i was blessed with happiness and joy, and i and my husband named her "Shanaya" means GOD GIFT.  Even before she was born, i named her Nick name "OOMI" because the word Oom means the universe with in. I know that God must love me, He showed me with His GraceI knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face the day she was born 08 Oct 2011.And in that very moment when she came into my world,I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end.And when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.She would be the reason I would always try my best.When God entrusts to you an angel, who has left her wings for you.
As she grows a little day by day i pray God to lights the path and to guide her on her way.I love my daughter with all my heart. She is 16 months now & is the light of my eye..I love her so much that if she cries i too feel like crying with her...she is everything I have and I thanks God for putting her in my hands she the prettiest girl I have ever seen..She makes me laugh with the funny things she has to say. She's the beat of my heart.

I am also Heartly THANKFUL to Mr. Ananvay Pathak for starting such a lovely contest for Kids. And also thankful for selecting my baby pic for the same . Through this contest i am able to show my feeling for my Oomi in words. 

While participating Antakshari contest, it makes me remind of my childhood days. I wish all the best to all cute contestant, God Bless you all.

Thanks & regards
Charu Joshi Mother of Shanaya Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry