sponsored ads

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Me, My baby & Baby's Day Out Contest - Sheetal raheja (mother of Reyansh)

Reyansh
Participant of Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 kids contest
BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A097

'A bundle of joy' is probably the most clicked term used for describing a baby. But this is exactly what Reyansh is for me!
The happiest moment of my life was truly , truly the birth of my baby.I want to first thank "Ananvay Pathak ji "  for giving me this opportunity to talk about my son.
When this miraculous being came into this world with a loud cry , i too wept. I was overwhelmed to see the little life that had been a part of me for nine months. I can't describe but fully recall how i felt when i first took him in my arms and looked into his face.He looked right back at me with his button eyes! And then to my delight ,his ruddy face broke into a smile .... and my heart melted.
Within a few hours of his birth, Reyansh took up all my thoughts , all my time and all my energy . This has continued till date.
Reyansh 's gargling sounds,his laughter, his squeaking with joy when tickled, the lighting up of his face on seeing me within his sight range..... all these things are what i love for .
Now at ten months , he is an extremely smart and bright toddler. Unbelievable though it may sound , he understands me and my moods absolutely . He loves his dad unconditionally and becomes a totally charged up boy when he sees his dad in the evening after office !
Although Reyansh is a fussy eater and  he enjoys his meal - times especially if he is given , its fun to see him trying to gobble up with his tiny hands, and then giving a satisfactory cat - like smile . 
He looks extraordinarily cute when he is asleep his head , and a smile hovering on his lips .
My bundle of joy is truly an awesome amazing experience . wouldn't exchange it for anything in this world!!

regards
sheetal raheja 
mother of reyansh raheja

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry