sponsored ads

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Me, My baby & Baby's Day Out Contest -Sankar M S (Father of DEVAPRIYA R SANKAR)

DEVAPRIYA R SANKAR
Participant of Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids Contest
BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A096
My child is my future and my family is my investment. My kid is my sunshine and thanking you for coming in our lives to fulfill our dreams. My kid is born one day after 26/11 mumbai attack. It was my happiest moment in my life, when I saw my cute kid. First time, when I holding in my arms I feels I am in heaven with full of joy. My child is more precious for me than any other in the world and I am thanking the god by giving a wonderful gift. Child is god’s gift. I feel more happy while spending the time with my kid, by holding her in my arms I feel happy. While playing with her, I forgot all my worries and gives me more confidence to do something for her.  Her behavior is very innocent, and her murmuring words give me full of joy. She is cute and lovable to everyone.
My big thanks to Ananvay Pathak having such an excellent baby’s day out kids contest, which is enjoyable interesting and truly entertaining. (sometimes it giving tension too). By doing the kids contest, the god will bless you like a child. Here we can see lot of gods gift with cute smile in your fb page and it is nice.  You are doing excellent job of making portfolio of the kid which will be the milestone for the kids to enter into the model and in the entertainment field.
At first, my wife was involved in the contest, and later me too at my leisure time. After starting the fun contests, I was fully involved in the contest which make me engaged for the whole day. My friends also participated in this fun contests and they also liked it . While participating in the fun contests which remembering my childhood days of giving exam papers. From this contest, I got lot of friends in my fb. My best wishes to all the cute kids participating in the contest. And I am once again thanking you for selecting my kid to participate in the baby's day out contest.

Sankar  M S

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry