sponsored ads

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Me, My baby & Baby's Day Out Contest - Avleen (mother of Sivgun kaur)

Sivgun kaur 
Participant Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids Contest
BD0-ACFB-FEB13-A022
I'm sure being a mom to a boy is just as great, but since I have a daughter , I  couldn't imagine my life without this child. Like people said -- daughters come back to be with Mom.... 
Our little girl is such a sweet person. She loves to play with her dolls and stuffed animals and she'll give them her sippy cup, push them around in her toy stroller, pat their backs while holding them, it's too cute! Her favorite is a stuffed dog and that thing has to go everywhere with us. When we sit down to eat the dog even has it's own seat! She also loves purses, hats and shoes! Girls are so much fun!!
My daughter is great, its so much fun having a little girl with all the cute outfits that sometimes match mine (not on purpose though) The funky dresses, the super cute shoes. My daughter has all this beautiful curly hair like her daddy and I love playing with it and she actually sits there and lets me do what I want to do. I love making these cute hairstyle for her. Her cute little voice is just so sweet when she say "Mommy.or mamaiyaa". I never thought I would love having a daughter this much.
Although i have a  daughter still i sing a lori for her… that …" chanda hai tu mera suraj hai tu ohh meri aankho ka taara hai tu " 
I daily sing this lori for my daughter when she wants to sleep and she also don't sleep until i sing it …. and that's MINE N MINE BABY'S BOND…. mumma loves you a lot.. you are my life sweetheart…



And BABY'S DAY OUT KIDS CONTEST.. had made me addicted to facebook again …, its really a good contest which Ananvay is promoting…. although we are the parents but we are playing games in the contest as kids…. feeling curious anxious as a teenager for the results n to win…. ANANVAY u r reminding us to be young from heart.. your page is super like … not only my baby… i love to see all the babies pics daily in the morning … and i love to see each smiles and their poses… you made feb month.. thank you so much.. and all the best to all … may the best win..


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry