sponsored ads

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nisha Chopra (Mother of Avika)

Hi 

Well thanks for this lovely contest first.
Avika

BDO-ACFB-OCT12-A107

Baby's Day Out October - 2012 contest entry.


When my baby girl was born i was thinking when she will be 1 year old i wanna to have a photoshoot of all her moments which me,my hubby & my family will remember always. This is the best phase of life when a child is born.I was searching for this kind of photographer in Gurgaon but couldn't find anyone. Now when i saw the photographs on your Delhi Kids photography FB page i feel that now i can make my daughter album. Well a child is a God gift & it is one of the AVTAAR of God. A child change our life as a whole. About this contest i would say that here we can see all lovely expression of God on different faces & all of them are so cute & sweet. May God bless each n every child those who are in the contest & those who are not here for some or the other reason.

Warm Regards

Nisha Chopra (Mother of Avika)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry