sponsored ads

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Me, My Baby & Baby's Day Out Contest - Gaurav (father of Harshita)

Harshita Kapoor
Participant - Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids Contest
BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A155
This Baby Day out kids contest is a very unique thing for us. First of all we would like to thank Ananvay Pathak Baby Day out Contest to introduce these kind of contests. This contest have given us the opportunity to express our feelings and emotions. Just because of this contest our baby has become almost famous on facebook and we are liking that.


While writing this blog i have actually gone in the past memories when i was about to become a father. That was really a once in a life time experience for us. It was a 20th of  October when our baby Harshita was born. The time was around 12 in the afternoon when the doctor informed us that i was blessed with a daughter. It was overwhelming. I couldn't control my feeling.... I was a father now of a sweet little baby girl. Tears was actually in my eyes (obviously with joy). My dad who was with me all the time, greeted me that now you are also a father... congrats. The feeling was out of this world. I want to give each and every happiness to my princess. The day my daughter was born was the first day of my new life. Fatherhood has been a life changing experience for me.


In the early days we use to have little difficulty with our daughter as it was totally new experience to both of us. My mom used to help us out and slowly and steadily anyhow we were now use to the daily routine for our daughter. From changing diapers to make her sleep, i was also indulged in these practices as it was difficult for my wife to handle alone as she was recovering after her operation. The first two months were like a battle for us, but we were somehow enjoying this also. After two months Harshita was now able to see the world around her. She was actually giving signs of her happiness. Sometimes me and my wife got irritated with the things kids do, but it was just a matter of few minutes. I was totally enjoying my fatherhood.


As your kid grows up, your relationship with him or her will evolve, but essentially we will always be a parent, and the parent-child thing is for good. Some men find this responsibility easier than others, some embrace their new role and the changes it brings to their routine, while others struggle with it. But for most of us, in the end, something clicks and we go from being blokes to dads. I found this transformation exciting and it seemed like the next logical step in my life. I felt i had done my share of pubs and clubs and was ready for something more grown up. Of course, in the event, becoming a dad helps the process of growing up because you are forced to acknowledge that in the eyes of this small being, you are in charge.


On her first birthday, i want to make it a huge. So we had a blast. All of our relatives were asked to come for the party and enjoy the day when our daughter was born. Over all it was a complete first birthday party. We all enjoyed a lot.


Few days back i have seen this Ananvay Pathak's Baby's Day out contest on facebook. By getting into this contest i just had a chance to see other little buds also who are participating in this contest. Its like a challenge for every parent to make his / her child a winner. Its a dream of every parent to see his / her ward winning every competition weather it is a small one or a big one come what may.


There is so much to share, but emotions cant be expressed in words. I really want to give her all the happiness that i can. God bless her... Love u dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry