sponsored ads

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Me, my baby & Baby's Day Out contest - Priya & Roopesh (Parents of Mishti)

Mishti

Participant of Baby's Day Out Feb 2013 Kids contest 

BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A128

My baby girl (My Mishti)… One of the most beautiful miracles in my life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know,

and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in our world today.

My real achievement is my daughter and she is my life she is my everything.

A mom Forgets every pain...sadness of her life....whenever with her life.....a baby can bring smile in her mom's face at any moment of her life...

Love you so much my Baccha love u mishi.



Meri Duniya ,Meri Duniya ,Meri Duniya Tu Hi Ve

Meri Khushiya,Meri Khushiya,Meri Khushiya Tu Hi Ve



Raat Din Tere Liye Sajde Karu Duyaien Maangu Re

Mein Yahan Appne Liye Rab Se Teri Balaein Mangu Re

  

Ananvay Pathak : Keep encouraging this contest and motivating mamma and papa to cherish what beauty god has blessed them with and forget all the worries and smile that u have a reason to smile everyday

A Big Big Thanks to Ananvay!!!!!! You doing a good job Cheers to u and your team for such a Wonderful and beautiful effort 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry