sponsored ads

Monday, February 25, 2013

Me, my baby & Baby's Day Out contest - By SURBHI R SHARMA (Mother of RAYIRTH SHARMA)

Me, my baby & Baby's Day Out contest - 
By
SURBHI R SHARMA (Mother of RAYIRTH SHARMA)

RAYIRTH SHARMA
Participant of Baby's Day Out - Feb 2013 contest
(BDO-ACFB-FEB13-A025)





Special way to express mynew life thru this blog : Me,my baby & babys day out contest
For a first-time mother, the experience of having a baby is indescribable. The new feeling of life taking form inside me, the physical and emotional changes, and the anticipation of bringing forth a new life is wonderful. A new baby brings untold joys in the life of a mother. And now this Babys Day Out contest is beautifully expressing the joys of motherhood. Collection of my baby pictures have a hold on my life like nothing else. My baby can make me forget my worries. However, i can't help falling in love with my baby, notwithstanding the smelly diapers…
 If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of my little baby when he wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. Pictures are one best way to track n remember milestones of my lil babys life...
My mother once told me that babies are born cute because that is God's way of protecting them from harm. She said that it is because babies are so cute that nobody can tolerate any form of cruelty towards them. Their angelic faces can steal the heart of even the most hardened criminal.
Pictures n babys day out contest sheds light on what makes having a newborn baby such a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are playing Antakshri today, Please Mention Participation code of your fav entry